Saturday, February 10, 2007

New Additions to website

Today I added two new features onto my gardening website. These are Photograph of the week and Tip of the week. The new digital camera is making it easier to add features like Photograph of the Week. Ita a little early for our flowers to be out but some of my orchids are in bloom so I will be using these for now. Hopefully im March the Algonquin College Spring floral show will be on again and I will take some pictures there to add to the site until my own flowers come out.
Take a look - website address is www.mikesbackyardgarden.org

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if a calily was a true lily that you might be able to cross with a tiger lily. They are probably the two favorites of mine, and I was wondering if it was possible.

Please e-mail me at 'grodiieypawes@msn.com'

Thank you
~Patrick